Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!



Houston we have a PROBLEM!!!! I know the football God's are puzzled and stumped right now. After the last few seasons the Texans had we wouldn't of come to the conclusion that their season would be where it is in 2013.  The people of houston are calling for Matt Schaub's head and job!!! I know he has thrown 9 interception and some very pivotal in their losses but do you sit him or let him play through the slump once he get's pass his ankle injury? or does the ROOKIE gets his turn to see if he can blast off in HOUSTON along with YATES?

I want to leave you with one thought.....The Texans lost to the Rams 38-13 and from playing football myself with a score like that how much of it was DEFENSE?

3 comments:

  1. Schaub isn't a Super Bowl QB to me. I believe Houston is a good team but doesn't handle pressure well.

    ReplyDelete